gluten free low sugar brownie” width=”410″ height=”1024″ />
Gluten free brownies – healthy gluten free dairy free low sugar brownie but super tasty!
Who doesn’t like brownies? Anyone???
(ok some people don’t like nuts in the brownies but they are optional…!!)
These brownies are the easiest.. Just a few ingredients and lots of chocolate! Their flavor is deep and the texture is incredibly moist. They are naturally slightly sweet with coconut sugar (you can use brown sugar btw if needed) but also gluten free thanks to almond flour. Almond flour gives this recipes and incredible taste that contrast with the chocolate. Chocolate and nuts are my favorite combination of all time!
This recipe is also dairy free and I promise I’ll come up with a vegan recipe very soon.
The ideal is to get a silicon mold. They are definitely your best friend for any cake your want to make. I have all the shapes, round, square, small, larges…
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a picture #myorganicdiary on Instagram. I would love to see what you come up with!
- ⅔ cup of almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 6 oz (170g) of dark chocolate
- ½ cup of oil (I used walnut oil)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup of coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup of nuts (walnuts and hazelnuts here!)
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Grease baking pan (8x8).
- Mix together almond flour, salt and cocoa powder.
- Melt chocolate and oil together.
- Add the sugar and mix until well combine.
- Add eggs to the chocolate mixture.
- Beat slowly (or will be caky otherwise..)
- Mix slowly flour mixture with the chocolate.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts at the end.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- Cool brownies.
- Cut into squares.
- Keep in refrigerator or in freezer for up to 1 month.