This is a very summery appetizer! Ideal for those days hot weather! Very refreshing with a nice color and texture contrast!
I recommend to use not too ripped avocado and mango but don’t pick them too firm! If they are too ripped the mango will be too juicy and the avocado too dark, if they are too firm the mango will have a pale color and the avocado won’t have any taste!
- 1 mango
- 2 small avocado or 1 large
- 2 large lemons
- 4 tbsp of tofu cream cheese
- 4 scallions branch
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup of uncooked quinoa
- Cook the quinoa with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Drain and season with salt and pepper and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Cut avocado and mango in cubes separately. Squeeze lemon juice on avocado and mango.
- Use a spring form for the shape and press quinoa first then mango, avocado.
- Cut scallions and mix with tofu cream cheese.
- Press cream cheese on top.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.