I love mushrooms! For anyone who doesn’t eat meat, it’s a very good replacement and you have an infinite possibility of options regarding how to prepare mushrooms!
In this recipe, I used all my favorite one to make a fall/winter dish! Soups are great to start any meal and very filling when made with ingredients like mushrooms.
I recommended adding some homemade dry pieces of bread in it! Absolutely delicious!
- 2 lbs of mushrooms (I used portobello, shiitake, and baby bella)
- 2 cups of almond milk or coconut milk unsweetened
- 5 cups of water + 2 cups
- 1 large onion
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Truffle (optional)
- Slice onion and pour un sautéed pan with mushrooms. Add 2 cups of water.
- When cooked (usually after 10 minutes), pour in Vitamix or large saucepan.
- Add almond milk, salt, pepper, and 5 cups of water and blend until homogeneous.
- Add truffle salt, oil or mushrooms at the very end.