Fresh Tomatoes Mustard Cod
Delicious and easy fish recipe
- 1 lb of fresh wild cod
- 1 lb of fresh grape tomatoes
- 4 oz of basil
- 2 oz of mint
- 2 tbsp of grain mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of walnut oil
- Rinse cod and place on a oven proof pan. Preheat oven at 400 degrees F.
- Mix mustard with walnut oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour on fish in the dish pan.
- Slice tomatoes in halves and present on top. Add basil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until flesh is tender.
- Optional: add pine nuts.