Dairy free version of the famous cheesecake! Can be made dairy free with tofutti cream cheese!
- 1 pack of graham crackers parve gluten-free (crust)
- Earth balance spread or neutral oil (crust)
- 4 containers (900g) of (whipped) cream cheese
- 1 container (125g) of sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ¼ cup (300g) of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- In this order: Sugar, cream cheese, eggs (1 by 1), vanilla, lemon, sour cream. It should be super liquid.
- In my oven I know that I have to leave it for 1hour and 20 but I do not have the best oven… so watch your cheesecake after 50 minutes.
- If the middle is still liquid leave it a bit longer (maybe 10 to12 minutes). Do not let it turn brown!
- Then turn off the oven and let it sit inside to avoid any thermal shock (your don't want your cheesecake to break in the middle!).
- Let it cool completely and then put it in the fridge!
- Then I spread some homemade raspberry jam on the top of the cheesecake to make the raspberries stick..